[Grant Proposal] : Notional Monthly Financial Reporting & Analysis

Keywords
Financial Report

Simple Summary
Fund Asymmetric Defi to Produce & Analyze Monthly Financial Reports for the DAO.

Context
The lack of financial reporting within the DAO.

Goals
Inform the community about the financial state of the DAO and the impact of governance votes, crypto trends & news on the protocol’s performance.

These reports will be the go to for the community to get informed about the DAO similar to how investors in traditional finance look into financial statements to get informed about their equity allocations.

These reports would include : Revenues, Expenses, Treasury, Market Share … and any relevant metrics.

Community members can suggest new metrics to track and they will be added if they are relevant and the data is available without major hassles.

Implementation overview
1k USD per monthly report (in NOTE with rate determined at time of payment), paid after the production of each report.
The mandate will last 12 months from execution (12 Monthly Reports).

Previous Work Examples

Other Information
Asymmetric Defi is a Uniswap, Compound & ParaSwap grantee for Financial reporting & analysis. And an Aave grantee for Wallets borrowing strategies.

1 Like

Hey @adalhi given that we already publish quarterly reports showcasing most of the KPIs you mentioned in your proposal I believe this might not be the best allocation of the DAO’s resources at the moment.

If you still want to cover Notional as part of your Newsletter, I would be happy to help you get access to any data you might need.

Thanks P-Y, I didn’t know these reports existed!

1 Like